Hassle free! Getting cash for your house is fast and easy with us, because you sell directly to us. No hype. No gimmicks. No pressure.
We have a simple process for buying your house. Our goal is to provide you a fast, hassle-free home selling experience. Furthermore, we provide respectful, responsive, local, hometown service – you will not be talking to a faceless call center representative on the other side of the globe.
No real estate agent fees or commissions since you’re selling directly to us. And, much faster closings are possible than through traditional methods of selling your home.
We buy homes in “as is” condition. We’ll handle the repairs, cleaning, painting, and we’ll even haul off any unwanted items (such as appliances, furniture, or just old clutter).
What is your time and convenience worth? Your time and convenience have a value – likely a very high value in our modern hectic world. We understand and respect that your time is just as important of a factor as the value of your home.
Avoid the hassles of listing with a real estate agent, such as:
- Keeping your home ready to show on short notice.
- Inconvenient last-minute showings.
- Strangers in your home.
- Lengthy and stressful negotiations and concessions.
- Risk of the entire deal falling through.
- Waiting and uncertainty.
There are many reasons for selling your home. Some reasons concern the condition of the property and some concern a difficult personal situation that the owner finds themselves in. Either way, please contact us to see if we can help you.
- Need cash fast.
- Need a fresh start.
- Need to move fast.
- Need to get out of debt by liquidating your assets to pay bills.
- Need expensive structural repairs.
- Need expensive remodeling, updates, or a cosmetic fix-up.
- Facing foreclosure.
- Unexpected relocation or job transfer.
- Dealing with a divorce.
- Transitioning into retirement or simply downsizing your home.
- Dealing with the death of a loved one.
- Inherited a property that you can’t keep or don’t need.
- Dealing with the probate process following the death of a loved one.
- Tired of living in a plain ugly house that needs major updates or repairs.
- Problems meeting mortgage payments; behind or late on mortgage payments.
- Loss of your job.
- Having trouble selling your home yourself.
- Your real estate listing expired without selling.
- Owe taxes.
- Dealing with an injury or disability.
- Bad tenants or renters.
- Avoiding foreclosure – Need to save your credit history from a foreclosure.
- Dealing with unexpected medical bills.
- Paying off judgments or liens.
- Can’t afford to correct building code violations.
- Fire damaged property.
- Expensive or dangerous environmental issues such as mold or radon.
- Simply want to skip the traditional slow home selling hassles.
- And many more reasons.
Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, ALWAYS!
- Always friendly.
- Always honest.
- Always easy to work with.
Remember, we’re local Iredell county people, just like you.
- We are not a big impersonal home buying national franchise or chain. We are a local husband and wife real estate investment team (Don & Jean Dillard) that formed the company Dillard Homes of Statesville, Inc. We live and do business exclusively in and around the Iredell-Statesville community area.
- We grew up here.
- We live here.
- We raised our family here.
- We work here.
- We want to provide personal service to you – our neighbors.
In short, selling your home to us means:
- Local, responsive, respectful personal service.
- We buy in as-is condition; no repairs or cleaning needed.
- You get fast cash through quick closings.
Please take a moment to explore our website’s complete information and resources. Then request a free/ no obligation consultation today via our CONTACT US page.